Gazette world tour 2013 (Germany) - Part 3 - travelling and the concert in Munich!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS TEXT IS PART THREE! 
Feel free to read part one (the day's in front of the hall) and part two (the concert in Dortmund) too.

So after the concert we all took our baggage and went to Duisburg to Mimi for taking a shower and sleep a little.
We cooked noodles and it was more than awesome to eat a hot meal after this 5 days hahaha

I took a picture from me after the concert - bjutifuru!

Unfortunately I couldn't sleep so I just sat on the floor and done nothing haha...

At 6AM Mimi's alarm ringed and we all stood up and straighted our hair, packed our bags and so on.

Mask and sunglasses and everything looked fine hahaha.

At 7AM we were in Duisburg at the central station again and waited for our train about...2 hours :c

It was cold and boring and...yeah...cold haha



Our first stop was in...Frankfurt am Main I think - a really huge central station and Domi and I felt like some kind of japanese tourists - we took photos from everything (and then we felt like a Hipster uploading it on Instagram haha)



We bought some food and took the next train.

I think our travel took about...10 hours?!

When we arrived in Munich I felt like I was abroad - I mean...I'm from Hamburg - I was at the totally other part of Germany - I never was that far away from home without my parents..


So the bavarian accent was quite funny at first - unfortunately there was the Oktoberfest at the time - so actually 90% of the people there were drunk...so people talked to us randomly every second minute.

We ate something at Burger King and then went to the hall - at first we didn't find it but then we arrived at 22pm v.v

It was like a big party area so the security from the Tonhalle had sealed up a little area where the fans can sleep without drunk people will harass them.

It was really closely because of so many people and we just wanted to sleep so we went in this sealed area and a girl gave us a number ...numbersystem? at a Gazette concert?
Dear Jesus this used to be impossible but I didn't care - I just wanted to sleep.

It was really noisy there because from every club there was an other music - but I really slept like a baby hahaha I was so done.

They told us we have to get um at 8AM so we can start to stand in line...and you know when we had to get up the next day...6AM...!!!

I was so pissed because they woke me up and everyone was in stress and we had to took our stuff and oh my god - so when they finally managed everything (a little) I just laid back to the floor and slept.

Around 8-9AM I woke up and...what the hell I've never seen so many people haha...I mean...it was still 7-8 hours before entry haha

So I bought some food, ate something went to Burger King for straighting my hair, stuff like this to kill the time - I hate to wait for something.

Most of the time I just sat on a increased wall, smoked and watched the fucking stress from above haha

So when the security said that they won't do the number system, everyone was in panic and get up - so they stood for hours wating for something will happen haha 

It was so much entertaiment - only we really chilled - we don't even stood in line haha..

So after the VIP entry was - we stood close to the line to Mo - because Mo ist...yeah she's really huge haha.

Three boys stood with ous (friends from Mo) and it was SO funny, when the camera staff went out, all the little girls were excited "oh my good - wuuh gazette hehehe smiling yeah" and we...well...stood there, smoking and one of the boy ran into the camera, done a somersault and went back ...wtf?! HAHAHA
When everyone screamed: "gazetto! gazetto!" he screamed "NUDELSUPPE" (noodle Soup) and the staff just looked up to him and laughed very loud haha

So then - finally - the regular entry - without standing in line somehow we where in really fast?!
So we bought our Merch and...yeah went to the end of the hall where the soundtechnique were behind us so no one could stand there and we would have our space - we don't wanted to die like in Dortmund so we sat down in a reaaaaally huge circle so nobody was able to stand there.

We dressed up and waited for the concert. 


I have to say, that we saw nothing haha - when the intro started and the band entered the stage Mo lifted me quickly so I can see them haha.

But it doesn't matter cause we didn't want to see anything - we just wanted to have fun at this concert

So let me tell you about the setlist and so on~


01. Derangement
We all stood up and held our hands so a little group about 4-5 people does it the same way - and actually while we were waitin for the concert, I thought this girls are really arrogant but when the music started I didn't care anymore - I hit their hands apart, took one hand of the girl and kicked amy so she took the other girls hand so we were a circle about 15 people?!
We just started to headbang all together - we and the strangers - to-ge-ther!
It was such a great feeling and so much fun - I can't describe it in words haha...

02. Gabriel on the Gallows
We jumped so high at "Gallows" hahaha I don't know - it was lika a 'party' - and we had so much space! hahaha

03. Venomous Spider's Web
I really get exciting at this song so we all clapped our hands and then headbang together! haha

04. Vortex
We stood in a circle again and had so much fun! When Uruha had his guitarsolo Domi lifted me with the words "he's so beautiful" that I could see him perfectly haha

05. Before I decay
I don't really remember - I'm sorry hahaha - we did probably all the same hahaha

06. The Suicide Circus
We jumped and all sang together with him like in trance or something haha - I took Domi in front of me so she can see Ruki very well!

07. Dripping Insanity
The transition was fairly perfect like always so I just took Domi's hand an let her enjoy 'her' song.
I took a look to Mizu and saw her saying: "I don't want it to end" - she started to cry and Mo hugged her tightly.
I started to think about, that this is REALLY our last concert and enjoyed if even much more.

08. Untitled
I just sat down to the floor - Domi wanted to raise me up again but I didn't want to so she sat next to me.
I pulled on my legs - laid down my head on it and closed my eyes - I enjoyed this so much and started to cry very quickly - Domi gently took an arm around me and I fell around her neck and cried so much - it was so much more beautiful than in Dortmund!
When the song finished we stood up again and everyone of us were crying a little - so we all hugged each other ♥

09. Agony
I WASN'T FUCKING READY FOR THIS HAHA - we all laughed and had a lot of fun to rap to each other haha - at the beginning my eyes were still full of tears but it was easy to smile and have fun at all - we've really done a party there in the hidden part of the hall hahaha
And we all sang the misheard german lyrics "We are soo gaaay - (...) - why can't you understand I kack hier in my shirt" hahahah

10. Clever Monkey
THIS - OMG - WE ALL WATCHED AT EACH OTHER SCREAMING SO LOUD
Months before or when we watched MELT we wished for this song so badly - so bad-ly.
Just for noticing Reita HAHAHA - this is like his song omg he feels it so much HAHAH
So yeah - we all just took our eyes on Reita an laughed and headbang and had fun and oh my god - know yourseeeeelf!

11. Headache Man
We waited for this the whole day - we had so much space at the "We are the cause of your headache ♫" part that we kinda started a little moshpit while jumping in all directions - so many people joined us- I really get hurted without noticing - so much adrenalin haha
It was amazing!


12. Required Malfunction
This was so much fun - the "wohhoo - aaahhaa~♫" part haha - we all watched at each other and started a little 'moshpit' again - party! haha
Amy and I was so done after headache man, that while everyone stood we knelt down to the floor and just headbanged haha

13. Filth in the beauty 
THIS - WAS - A - REALLY - MAGICALLY - MOMENT.
When the "the reverse side of beauty memememe" part started we all knelt down - we and a lot of strangers we didn't even know - we all sat on the floor in a circle holding hands and then...HEADBANGING!!
SO much - SO much Fun - we stood up again - jumped at "how long, how long, how long" - knelt down again - this was kinda exhausting but SO much fun - I can't describe this feeling in words.


- break -
we all sweat so much and reached for air or something haha
I went to one of Mo's friend "when they'll play Hyena in the encore...can you and your friend take Domi and me on your shoulders...please..."
He laughed and agreed.
I told Domi about that and we were really excited because we wanted to see a RukixUruha fanservice in live so much haha

ENC1. Shiver
We were a little sad because I remembered the Setlist from Toulouse where they played Hyena - whatever we stood there and sang alonge - I still don't like Shiver haha

ENC2. Hyena
ISODJFKTJIWETMETWI - the both guys lifted us up to their shoulders and ...omg we saw EVERYTHING - the crowd, the band - everything.
We held hands and nearly broke them when Uruha went to Ruki and Ruki put his arm around him really tight.
They were so close and Aoi done some funny stuff behind them that we laughed haha
We held our hands up to a heart and Aoi watched at us smiling really bright...it was so beautiful - his smile is so gripping.

ENC3. Linda ~candydive pinky heaven~
When the guy let me down again he said "your not that heavy like you told me" - I laughed charming "so then you can lift me up again at Linda?"
He agreed smiling and lifted me up again so his friend did the same with Domi.
We've done the WHOLE furi on their shoulders and the band noticed us so much - Ruki put his hand above his eyebrowns like he was searching for something and noddes with a smirk.
When the 'scream' part where everyone screamed "Aaay - aaay" while headbanging we nearly fell down haha
I grapped my hand deeply on his head and domi and I held hands again to have more stability.

When Ruki requested us all to wave our hands - we surely done it smiling really bright so Uruha and Aoi went to the middle of the stage and looked up to us smiling really happy.
My heart kinda melted away hahaha

___
When the band left the stage the guys dropped us off again and we hugged them happily with a "thank you SO much!"
Maybe they felt kinda more manly now, having us for a so long time on their shoulders xD

We all took our stuff, cried and hugged each other.

When we entered the hall, I remember a girl behind me said "Yazochan!"
I didn't even noticed it at the moment so when I exited the hall I fell down on my knees, dropped my head among my arms and cried - I just crouched there on the floor - in the way of everyone, so they had to pass me somehow - and cried.
It was over - I just saw them - I'll probably never see them again - but I saw them!

I stood up again, went to Domi, we hugged and fell down to the floor again hugging and crying.
I calmed down earlier than she did so she laid her head down on my lap and I stroked through her hair.
She looked up to my crying and smiling at the same time - I laughed, took her head with both hands and kissed her on her forehead.

When we all calmed a littled we took our stuff back, said goodbye to all of our friends and the people we get to know there and went to the central station waiting for our train back...
This was the best concert in our live - we talked about it the whole way home...
_____________

The concert was really great if I compare it to Dortmund - the audience done a great job - the hall and sound was perfectly okay - and the most important thing, the band had a MUCH better mood.
At the first Aoi was a little bit...calmed - but after 2-3 songs he really had fun on stage.
I hope the concert was for them as great as it was for us and I hope they'll come back soon.

早く戻って来てください。コンサートは最高でした。ありがとうございました!♥







Keine Kommentare: