WHAT?!

OKAY - I have to tell someone now about the biggest stress in my whole life after I survived the Gazette Worldtour ticket sale.

I'm in the official Fanclub (Heresy) of Gazette so yesterday I got a mail that they will upload the merch from CODA there at 18.01.2014 / 15:00 (JPTS)

So this is 7am in Germany...

And now I fucking get up at 6.30am......I WAS TIRED AS FUCK - and then they were late.
Like they uploaded the first stuff at 7.15am.

So when there finally the Tweety shirt I wanted arrived I fucking put it in my card and paid.
This took about...idk...1-2 minutes.
After I go back the shirt was sold out....AFTER 2 MINUTES!!!
Do you see what's wrong with this shit?!
I mean I got it but holy cow - after 10 Minutes nearly everything except the ugly and really expensive shit was sold out.
This is crazy - I'm shocked.

Gazette Fandom?! You're fucked up.
But it's okay, because I am too lol

Girugamesh ticket sale starts in 6 days and I paid my last 50€ for Gazette Merch now hahahaha.

But can we talk about how perfect the shirt is...?!


With that "eeny meeny miny moe" from inside beast - I'm dying okay? OKAY?!
So I bought the shopping bag too but it's not that important to show lol

So okay - that all.
Pathetic fangirl post, over!

Ruki I hope u feel guilty for takin my last money.



Keine Kommentare: