JAPAN 2015 / Part 2

Please keep in mind this is Part 2 ! - Scroll down for Part 1 if you haven't read it yet :)

I got all my photos back so yeaaaah!!

Day 4 - "Sorry, I don't speak Japanese" - " なんでも!"

So this day I planned going to Shibuya and Harajuku for a bit. 
Since I already woke up at 7am because of his alarm it was somehow easy to get up anyway.
I watched him getting ready for work (he ate the rest of the soup he cooked for me for like 3 mornings I felt so sorry I didn't eat much of it xD) and after he left I got ready myself.
I dressed like super kawaii princess desu yo and left the house around 12pm I think.
Harajuku isn't that far from his home so...only 5 stations by train. 

I first walked in the wrong direction in Harajuku and was about to cry like "no where the hell am I again" but luckily I took his pocket WiFi with me so I was able to go online all the time. So I checked at Google Maps and found Takeshita Dori pretty fast.
I have to say, I made this trip alone to become more 
self-employed. I am really shy, I don't like to talk to real strangers and I don't like to go in Shops.
Like in Hamburg I always visit the same H&M store because I already know everything there and feel a little bit comfortable.

So I just walked up Takeshita Dori and literally went in NO store at all lol...
I walked it back again....and once again back and finally went to a store I've been last year. 
I looked at everything nervously, took just a shirt, payed for it and left the store again. This was super exhausting for me and I hate it. (I know, people might not think that about me but it is terrible.)
I just took a walk up the street, thought it's the same like last year, where you just go straight and end up in Shibuya.
But nope - I had no fucking Idea where I've been, I just followed the signs and ended up in Ebisu...so I walked TWO FUCKING TRAIN STATIONS HAHAHA 
I continued walking and ended in Shibuya finally, went to the smoking Area right next to the Hachiko statue and just hoped for anyone maybe talking with me haha.
There was a Japanese girl asking for a lighter. After she shyly looked at me a few time she asked in japanese if I speak japanese but I had to deny, she just sadly nodded and we smoked. I thought like "fuck man we could have went out for a coffee" but nope.
So when I finished smoking I sat down at the benches around Hachiko.
A guy from Africa sat down next to me and we talked a bit in english, was a pretty normal talk until he asked, what I was about to do for the rest of the day and I, idiot of the year, said "nothing".
"I can show you Tokyo!!" - "Ah no...sorry I...ehm...I already know a lot of Tokyo..." - "Up there is a Shisha bar! You wanna go?" - "Ahm...no I...don't smoke sorry...haha"
So he asked for my phone number, I gave him just any number but the tried calling me lol
So he added me on LINE, said he will contact me the next days and finally left.
As fast as he was gone I blocked him at LINE lol That guy was pretty pushy. 
I went smoking again and 5 minutes later a pretty old man with a newspaper sat next to me and a japanese guy
came to me and said, that they are searching for...models for something as far as I understood?
So I stuttered in japanese, that i don't speak japanese, he apologized and left.

The old man next to me laughed and then, suddenly, started to talk in japanese with me...like...
WTF I SAID I DON'T SPEAK JAPANESE 30SECS BEFORE WHY?!?!?!
He started a conversation and I had no chance to leave it so I tried my best to understand him and answer all his questions. It was pretty hard and suddenly he asked something and all I understood was "Coffee", so I thought, he asked, if I like coffe - so I said yes.
All of a sudden he jumped up and said "let's go" and I was like "w-w-w-wwait stop wait omg"
He could have been my Grandpa what the hell?!?!?!
"I...wait for my friends...",  I stuttered.  "Oh really? When?"
I took a look at my watch "Ah man, in 20 Minutes sorry, no coffee for today lol"
and then - GOD BLESS - two german girls, I already saw at the Aiport in Helsinki stood in front of me "Hey, you have any plans atm or would you like to spend the day with us?"
I jumped up "No sure I would really like to go with you!!!"
I nearly cried this was my rescue and the girls smiled "Yeah we already saw this old man is bothering you.."
So I spent my day with them - we went shopping a little and drank a coffee, talking about bands and Jrock and stuff 
bc they have been there for a few concerts.
All in all a pretty nice day.When I came home, I took a shower, cheeky as I am I took on his shirt after
(no complaining, there is literally nothing better in this world then wearing men shirts).
I put my food in the microwave and watched a horror movie on his laptop lol
He came home from work around...10pm?
He stood in the doorway and I layed on the couch, wrapped up in the blanket 
that only my face was out and looked at him.
"Is it my shirt?" - "..........maybe...?" I raised one of my eyebrows like "what if?" but he just laughed haha
I stopped the movie and we sat in the kitchen for an hour I think, talking and smoking, then we went to bed.













Keine Kommentare: