Gazette world tour 2013 (Germany) - Part 1 - our 5 days in Dortmund.

Weeell~
It's been a while.
At first I have to say - YES - my friends and I were those "14 years old smelling girls who want to have sex with the members and who already were there on Saturday"

Well, that's what all your rumors in the worldwide internet said - actually we were there of course for standing in the first row - but none of us want to have sex with the members or something.

We're not that kind of groupie or fangirl - we just wanted to see the men we really 'love' for a so long time, not only because they're looking plendid, nearby.
And I have to say, in the aspect that we were in Dortmund and Munich - and we stand in the first row in Dortmund and in the last row in Munich - Munich was the better concert at all but I will tell you detailed about it later
We're all in the age of 17-20 and we were taking showers of course, brushing our teeths - stuff like this.
I don't know why so many people in Europa thought they have the right to talk about what other people do.
I hate those "u're just jealous" talk - but honestly I think a lot of people were really jealous because they saw that there is no chance for them to go for the first row.
I mean, the next 5 People came one day after us lol.
So please stop talking so much fucking shit - sure we know, it is crazy to go there 5 days earlier, it was pretty stupid too - but it was worth it an none of you have the right to talk so much shit about it.
Keep it times at themselves.

So now - I will tell you a little bit about everything!

Have fun!
_________________

Dortmund.

Saturday
So we started at Saturday 00:30 AM and drove about...I don't know...6-7 hours to Dortmund?!
What i definately know is that we reached the hall FZW at 8.20 AM haha.



Dortmund is really ugly but we had everything we needed.
A supermarket - Mcces 10-15 minutes away for going to toilet and...yeah...

so the first day we just chilled.
Actually 2 friends who were in Paris before wanted to come too but they didn't so a friend from Duisburg brought coffee to us and we chilled the whole day long haha

at 20.00PM there was a concert in the hall, it was actually quite cool to listen to the music of it haha.
About 50-100 people asked us what the fuck we are doing here but actually everyone thought it is quite cool and worthy of respect.

3 young student girls offered us that we can take a shower at their flat - it's only 10 minutes away.
They were so nice!

So at 23.00PM the "Rabenschwarze Nacht" (pitch-black night) started...to be honest...this was a little bit creepy - something like a 'fetish-party" hahaha.
A lot of Gothics etc - well actually it was cool to watch them because their outfit's looked really nice!

So when everybody tried to sleep, Domi and I took the first night watch - we wrote RPG the whole time, talked a little bit with the manager and stuff like this.
The music from the party was terrible, actually we just heard the bass haha.
Then a older man came to us and asked for a cigarette - we talked with him about 2 hours at all, he told us about his japanese friend, his favorite band - and we told him about our preferences and favorite band.
Actually he drank so much, he had to be so fucking drunk...but he wasn't...he was really kind and at 2-3 AM he bought a coffee at the inside/party and gave it to us - what a nice guy!

The party ended at sunday 6:00 AM and a woman gave muffins and a bottle champagne to us - it was her birthday I think - really nice!

So Kiara took the night watch and Domi and I fell asleep.

Sunday

Sunday actually was pretty boring the whole day - I slept until...I don't know...10-11 AM?
Not really long because Domi took my blanket and I woke up because it was so cold haha.

When I woke up I noticed that I get a cold so I was kinda pissed because I was afraid to get fever before the concert.

It was quite boring the whole day.
I guess at 16:00 PM a girl came from Essen I think to gave me a little soft toy for my mobile and kellogs smacks because she read on ask that I like them xD

She sat with us a while, we talked an listened to music and at 17:00 PM Mo Senpai and Tami finally arrived from Paris haha.

Tami went back home for 2 days because she was really ill and had to go to school or something - I don't know.

For 2-3 hours Mimi from Duisburg brought new Coffee and 2 more Girls came - so we were about 8-9 people on Sunday.

The two girls slept in their car and we had a lot of fun with Mo Senpai - for example with her horse masks haha
 

and we played some games until we fell asleept expect from Domi and me who took the night watch again lol...we wrote RPG the whole time.


Monday

We all woke up at 7:00 AM because there were construction work at the opposite of the hall.
Omg it was so terrible noisy.

4 geman girls with two japanese girls came - 5 girls from Finnland and 2 from poland - omg so we were about 22 pople on monday.

We didn't talked much to them so...yeah...I don't know.
I remember one of the german girls from the Deathgaze concert and one of the Polish girls was a big Uruha fangirl - and they were there with their mother I think who came every hour to watch for them.

Mo senpai had a fever and her friend Kuzu and we cared for her - actually she slept the whole monday haha

Oh - and Nia, Kiara an Amy went to one of the student girls for taking a shower ^-^

I guess it was the night were Ruki posted on Twitter "Hi Köln" and we were kinda excited haha.
He really wrote Köln...with ö...not cologne... first german post!




Tuesday

We had a really big and great breakfast - I really mean it, it was wonderful! haha



After that we chilled a little and then Domi, Mo and I drove to Kuzu for taking a Shower - omg we drove without a ticket with the train - so two stations before we had to exit there was a control so we quickly left the train lol

We walked those last two stations, met Kuzu and took a shower at her home.
She gave me so many flyer from japan - I'm so fucking happy! T^T

After we finished, we wanted to go back with the bus - we bought a ticket for a short route where was written you can drive with it for 30 minutes...
ha...hahaha...ha...after two stations the busdriver tossed us out and we walked to the next trainstation - omg this was karma - I mean it.

At least 5-10 more people arrived I think - I'm not sure...mh...

Wednesday

Well - Concertday!
We get up at 6 AM I think - I just remember, that when I woke up, to girls stand in front of the door saying "we don't know were we have to stand" - srsly?
We, who were already there, formed a perfect line.
This happened 2 more times lol.
Two girls said they are from Poland, when we ask them to please go away - so a polish girl came and tried to talk with them but suddenly they don't understand polish...wtf?!

Whatever, they went back.

I think at 8 AM Mo, Mizu, Nia, Amy and I went to Mcces and straighted our hair.
We came back at 9.30 AM an the barrier was already set up...what the fuck...I mean...8 hours left for the VIP entry..wtf...?


So only one or two of us sat there behind the barrier in the first row and the rest done hair and make up~

At...dunno...13 PM the Tourbus arrived - me, tami and Amy stand directly on the street so the bus couldn't pass - at first we where confused because we saw that there were already two busses - but then we leave the street.
Probably  Aoi senpai will remember me as the fat girl standing on the street and blocking the way haha

So then, a friend asked for me and Amy so we went there - I was kinda pissed off, how many people stand in front of the fence stalking Gazette while leaving the Tourbus - I randomly saw Kai and Kaolu when I passed and went for a friend .
I have to say: Kaolu, u'r bjutifuru bitch - please do my make up and hair.

Whatever.

About 16 PM the fanwar started because so many people let their friends stand with them - for example those both polish girls - unexpectedly they were 8 polish girls...wtf?! hahaha
So the german girls behind them started a fight lol
Even we, who were standing right at the first place and actually don't need to care about what happens behind us, tried to managed this little war.
One girl screamed: "You are in fucking germany and you have to do what we want!"
It surely sounds a little bit...weird...in germany...hahaha but the girls nearly cried and went back behind.

so then the GFC member had to take their passes - that was kinda complicated to but I have to say - my girls really managed this - when the GFC member went back from the line, of course the VIP people catched up - so we tried to take care for where they stand and screamed, that everyone should go back a little, that everyone can go back to their old place - a lot of work but it worked lol.

Then I wanted to go to the toilet lol
So Nia, a girl we met there and I started to walk and suddenly two japanese staffs with cameras followed us (am I creepy that I know one of them from MELT?)
He asked me for an interview and I was like 'no...' because I don't wanted but then he somehow talked so much and started the interview - I don't even noticed hahaha
He asked questions in english, I had to answer in german and then translate it again in english for him.
I...just talked so much shit omg...this..was so...embarrassing...
But he was really nice - he told me I look cute and said thank you..lol..wtf..i just wanted to pee :c

we waited until 17.30 pm - then our entry started - I gave my ticket and was the 4th person who entered this fucking hall.
I actually walked really slowly to Amy, Nia and Domi - but when we stand there - at the first row perfectly in front of Ruki - we just hugged each other and cried because we were so happy everything really worked like we expected it.
We fucking did it!





Keine Kommentare: