Girugamesh concert 2014

Yay! - today i wanna tell you about the Girugamesh concert in Berlin (07.06.14).

It was somehow kinda stressful because we nearly missed our train in Hamburg at 10.30am but everything went out fine.
Unfortunately the train was SO full - we had to sit on the floor for 2-3 hours -_-'
I always thought it only takes like 2 hours to drive to Berlin but nope.
So we had to change train in...Schwerin I think.
This time we tried to make a lot of photos because...we somehow don't make enough photos of our trips :<
So Yasemin took her little camera with her and we made some random photos xD
              


(I think this Blogentry will have more photos than text xDD)

Anyway we arrived in Berlin! I've been there once when we traveled to the LBM but...damn the central station is SO big dear Jesus!
We felt like real tourists xD

That was - when we still thought Berlin is a really nice city :')
So we met up with Nia bc she actually comes from Berlin but lives in Hamburg now and stayed at her parents place.
So since we didn't buy a "VIP Ticket" we had enooouugh time - we wanted to stay in the back so we drove to the J-Store in Berlin for taking some Purikuras :>
          

After we decided to go to the hall because there was nothing to do haha.
It was SO full and hot oh my god...
we were already done when we arrived the venue - SO many people - it was sold out!!
so we sat down anywhere and just chilled - listening to music, talking, somking - stuff like this!

A chinese guy came up and we wondered if it is a staff or something?!
Anyway he asked us to take photos of us - he was so nice and friendly he even knew some german haha cutie.
Here are some photos he made - nice neee??
 


And when the entry started and everyone was in hysteric we still sat there, with a stranger who was interested in what we are doing - he gave us some tips about the hall and things - even if he looked really strange and we thought he was drunk as fuck he was really friendly :D
I gave him a cigarette and told him to sit down.

so when we entered the hall we first went to the smoking area (which was half outside but with easychairs and things) and smoked hahaha
suddenly Shuu and Ryo came up to smoke there ahahah
Domi kicked me like "omg ryo is so small" and I was like " LOOK AT SHUU'S FUCKING AFRO THIS IS AWESOME!" haha
well yeah...we went to the concert hall back and it started like...2 minutes later haha

We of course headbanged and started a baby moshpit back there and...suddenly after 2 songs amy came FROM THE 3 ROW BACk to us and yelled "you come to the fucking moshpit in the middle...NOWW!" -
in 0.216 seconds I was like "OKAY OMG!!" - so we all fighted through the audience to the middle of the hall and...THEN EVERYTHING ESCALATED QUICKLY.
I am not used to boys going to J-rock concerts - so here they fucking rammed us with all of their power - I was so in ecstasy I didn't notice but when I think about it now, it really hurt and my whole body is blue hahaha
We went back for like 5 minutes to get new power and then in started again.
But suddenly I didn't feel good at all and I've got the feeling of nausea ;;
I took a look at nia with the hand in front of my mouth - then I left, ran to toilet and vomited ;A;
I was so done, staggered to the bar in the smoking area and the woman gave me water.
I sat down on a chair, a friend came next to me and talked things I don't even remember anymore and I was like "don't get me wrong, I know this might look strange now...but I feel really sick and have to lay up my legs..." - so I laid down on the dirty floor and put my feet up the chair.
A security came and asked if everything was okay and I sad yes - 2 Minutes later I asked my friend to bring back the security - so 2-3 minutes later a paramedic came - he measured my blood pressure and it seemed really low, I don't remember - He did this several times but it didn't get better so a doctor came.
Also my friends came! - they knelt down next to me, stroke back my wet hair because I was sweating as fuck, put cold pads in my neck and hold my hand - they took care so cute for me instead of going back to the hall like I told them several times! I swear I have the best friends on this planet!
Amy went down to me "what are you doooing??" and I just smiled "fuck it, when the encore starts I am in the moshpit again!"
Lol nope.
The doctor gave me some medicine for my blood pressure but it didn't get better so at the end, after laying there for...like an hour idk, I had to lay down on the couch and they gave me an infusion.
When they put the fucking needle (which already was for kids because my veins are so small) in my arm I looked to my friends because this did fucking hurt (the doctor was so careless omg) and they smiled at me spasmodically hahaha
I was so done but doctore yelled at me over and over again to don't shut my eyes (I did it the whole time lol).
Then I noticed that Girugamesh was playing "Kowarete iku sekai" - I looked to domi panically she just smiled soothingly and moved her lips to the lyrics. My friends where smiling and me, i closed my eyes and also moved my lips to the lyrics. We all sang deep in our heart together. (does that sounds gay...?!)

The concert was over and everyone went in to take their stuff from wardrobe - unfortunately i laid there so EVERY FUCKING ONE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS AN ALIEN HAHAHA
I laid there for like an hour because the infusion worked so slow with that baby needle :<
they already tossed out all the people - only Yasemin was allowed to still stay with me.

Suddenly Ryo, Shuu and Nii came in to smoke.
Shuu directly came to us and asked if everything is okay - I smiled at him and told him in japanese, that everything is fine now!
He smiled and went back. The doctor said, that I am the lucky one - meeting them like this without paying more, I laughed.

They were half naked and played with ther towels like little kids - it was fun watching them.

Finally I was able to sit again and they took off all the shit.
I should wait 10 more minutes they said and they went away. I did and was happy to finally go back to my friends - we passed the band and Shuu smiled, waving his hand like a little gayboy and said "bye bye!!" I thanked them for the great concert anyway and they smiled.

WOW - everything was so stressful but finally I was with my friends again after ;A;


3 Problems.
I was hungry - I needed to pee REALLY badly bc of that infusion shit - I WANTED TO FUCKING SMOKE BUT MY FRIENDS DIDN'T LET ME.

So we went to a kebab house, ate something and I went to toilet.
Unfortunately I still felt sick and wasn't really able to ate :<
But to smoke ! xD

And now comes the part where I have to say - I FUCKING HATE BERLIN.
There was NOTHING open at the central station - we couldn't eat or drink or just sit down at a warm place.
First we sat outside, then inside on benches and tried to sleep ( I even did, when i woke up my friends wasn't still there and i panicked xD)
so...at sunday 4.25 am we went back to hamburg - it was exhausting but we arrived at 9.30am!

No matter what happened, for ME the concert was awesome. Also the Setlist and also the band was!
I have to thank everyone for this great thing!!



Keine Kommentare: