Behind the scenes of Linsenfinder

Hello everyone!

Today I visited Linsenfinder! ヽ(^Д^)ノ

It is...let's say the biggest german shop for Crazy contactlenses or Circlelenses.
So basically perfect for everyone in Europe!


I was kinda nervous before and I went there with a friend but when we arrived we were welcomed SO friendly, it is unbelievable!
Everything they told and showed us was pretty interesting and I learned a lot more about the shop in general.
Some informations I want to share with you so you know better about the shop!


At first it is a family business - the whole family is helping and working there a little!
Tobias is the boss of everything and his little sister led us around a little.

Here is everything sorted in boxes - lenses, cases and other things!
(there is much more stored in the basement, I was really stunned)
Then it was really interesting that they put in everything by themself. 
Every pair of lenses and cases and things - they put in everything in envelopes with love for you.
I really admire this work! It is awesome!

                             Whatever they were REALLY super friendly - we got some coffee and cake, talked a lot, talked about new lenses ( :P ) and things.

I know this is a pretty short entry but this was a kinda important information I wanted to share with you because I was so stunned of everything!
I love this shop in every single way and have only best wishes for it to become a much bigger shop world wide! 





















Shop: https://www.linsenfindershop.de/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Linsenfinder?ref=stream


 


Keine Kommentare: